- 90g green beans cut into 4-cm pieces
- 55g shredded cabbage
- 230g bean sprouts
- 45g water spinach
- 45g amaranth leaves (Chinese spinach)
- 1 large (285g) potato, boiled, cubed
- 2 pieces (85g) fried tofu, 5-cm squares each
- 1 thinly sliced medium-sized fresh cucumber (240g)
- 1 hard-boiled egg (50g), cut into quarters
- 1 large tomato (275g), sliced
- 255g SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 360 ml hot water
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large pot bring 2 litres of water to the boil. Blanch lightly and strain the green beans, cabbage, bean sprouts, water spinach and amaranth leaves.
- Slice the cucumber, hard-boiled egg and tomato.
- Place the blanched vegetables in a large bowl. Arrange the potatoes, tofu, tomatoes, cucumber and egg on top.
- Drizzle with dressing.