Peanut Butter and Chocolate Croissants
- 425g chilled pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 180g SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter
- Plain chocolate chips
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- On a lightly floured surface, arrange the pie crusts. With an 8-cm round cookie cutter, cut out rounds from the dough. Roll out the unused dough; cut out additional rounds for total of 24.
- Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of peanut butter in the centre of each round; top each with a few chocolate chips. Fold the dough over to form crescents, pinching the edges to seal.
- Arrange the crescents on an ungreased baking tray. Bake for 9 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm sprinkled with icing sugar.