SKIPPY® Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 60g unsalted butter
- 45g SKIPPY® Smooth Peanut Butter
- 95g caster sugar
- 110g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 45g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 125g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 135g plain chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C and line 2 baking trays with baking parchment.
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter, caster and brown sugar. Once it is creamy, add in the egg, vanilla extract and salt and beat to combine.
- Then add the digestive biscuit crumbs, flour and baking powder and stir until combined, and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookies onto a baking tray (12 per sheet about an inch or so apart). Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack, then enjoy!
Recipe adapted for Hormel Foods and used with permission from Sweet Phi